If you’re considering a new paint job for your Biltmore Forest home, we’ve got some seasonally trendy and classic colors for you to choose from.
Whether you’re painting your entire home or just a room or two, we’ve got some great recommendations, including some for “pops” of color for visual interest in your home and more classic, cozy shades.
As the area’s top residential and commercial painter, we have the expertise and experience to get your home or business painted exactly the way you want, every time, guaranteed!
When you think of fall, you probably think of warm, fiery colors or moody, ambient neutrals. Whether you want bold and bright, or wish to stay on the more neutral side of things, there are many paint colors to choose from, and you’re bound to find a favorite from our list below!
Bright and bold your style? Try one of these shades recommended below:
- Magenta Purple- this purplish red, bright, trendy color works great for pops of color throughout your home, or a statement wall, whichever you prefer! This color transmits intrigue and fascination, and works best when combined with décor, furniture or other colors that are in the same tone of colors, only softer.
- Ultramarine Green- You’re probably thinking, bright green? No thanks! But this is a timeless and versatile color that can be used in whatever way you wish. Greens inspire creativity, and bring nature into your home. Greens transmit calmness and tranquility, making it a great option for a home office or a studio!
- Amberglow- A very autumn inspired color, this shade is a reddish orange color that is reminiscent of the leaves changing outside during fall in the beautiful Biltmore Forest. It may be bright, but it helps to stimulate movement and energy, making it a wonderful color for a living room that is lively and entertaining. This color works well as an accent color, especially when paired with more neutral or even natural furniture and décor. Sand tones look especially wonderful with this color, and it is a worthwhile consideration if you want to vamp up your space.
Neutral, cozy colors more your speed? We’ve got you! Try one of these colors recommended below:
- Sandstone- A color that is neutral, classic and never goes out of style, sandstone is a good choice for bringing a sense of peace and calm into your home. With a rose-tinted luster, it pairs well with rose gold décor, as well as certain orange and copper nuances, fitting in well with much of your home’s décor during Autumn.
- Rose Tan- A luxuriously cozy color, rose tan adds a certain charm to your home’s more relaxing places, such as the bedroom. Stimulating enough to make a statement wall, yet subtle enough to use on all the walls in your bedroom, this is an elegant color that works well in nearly any application. For “Nordic” style environments, it looks lovely with white, as well as other neutrals such as grays, greens and blues.
- Peach Nougat- Sounds delicious, doesn’t it? We agree! This is a soft, almost salmon colored shade that is cozy yet also warm and bright. If you aren’t sure about going wildly bright, and other neutrals are a little too bland for you, this is one worth considering! The color helps to stimulate energy, action and confidence. Depending on your style preferences, it works well as “pops” of color on your walls, or, depending on the rest of your home’s décor, a welcome contrast to colors such as navy blues or even greens.
For more information on 2021 Fall Color Trends, check out the link here for more inspiration and ideas!
If you’ve found a color you love and you’re ready to get to work, contact us to set up a free consultation for your Biltmore Forest home, today! We look forward to hearing from you!